The Sydney and Melbourne golf experience
If you have limited time for your Australian golf vacation we recommend a two-centred tour to ensure that you won’t be rushing from one golf course to the next. In which case, it is hard to look past this ‘Sydney and Melbourne Golf Experience’, which combines sensational golf with a quintessential taste of Australia’s most famous cities.
Sydney hosts two of the countries most acclaimed golf courses a short drive from Sydney’s city centre and Melbourne’s hosts two championship Sandbelt courses. This package includes all transfers and some action on the water with a Sydney Harbour cruise with lunch. Our local expert can recommend numerous local restaurants and sightseeing activities. They can also help with booking flights from Sydney to Melbourne if you havent already booked.
- 3 nights at the Novotel Sydney Darling Harbour
- 4 nights at the Novotel on Collins
- Daily breakfasts
- Private airport, hotel and golf course transfers throughout
- 4 rounds of golf at 4 of Australia’s finest golf courses.
- Sydney city tour and Harbour cruise with lunch
- 5 course dinner on Melbourne’s famous Tramcar Restaurant
- Brief city guides including places of interest and restaurant tips
- Sightseeing and restaurant recommendations
- 24 hour local assistance
- Flights not included
This itinerary is priced in USD (on 9 Aug 2021) and is exposed to currency fluctuations. Current pricing will be confirmed by our local expert when checking availability.
Our local tour expert in Australia can replace and/or book additional transfers, restaurants and activities. Please add your requests to the contact form message space.